Sunday, October 08, 2006


Today at the race I was felling good and when we got to the course my dad noticed we didn't have mine or Maddie's shoes so we looked around and Megan and Jamie let us use their shoes. Thanks guys. Maddie got 2nd in her race and now she has 2nd overall. Today I heard GO from Don and I had a strong start. During the race I felt good and made it up "The Equalizer" both laps. As you may have guessed I won and got a 1st overall for the season. my mom ,Maddie and I are all state champs and my dad got a second overall for the WORS season. I gotta go to bed now. See Ya Later. . .

3 comments:

The Shed Master said...

I hope you are "felling" better after the race. Call Randy and arrange some tutoring help with your spelling and grammar.

drd said...

Randy has time to "coach" mountain bike racing and "tutor" english?

DIHAF? said...

Good job. Now you can retire. :) I hope cross goes well. Get those lights charged.